Bienvenue! Welcome! 歓迎する! 欢迎!

:)

3.4.11

Let the Color Rock!!

Now you know the very trend for this season is the sweet color like candy and the collision of two conversed colors. Let's do it!!
I love this huge necklace but I don't know how to match it until today, an idea suddenly flashed into my mind. These apparels are all from former seasons, however  I can still utilize them. A tank top and a blazer never fell out of fashion, and just let the color do their work.


Previously, I was self-shooting in front of my home, however now I discovered a new place to do these :D I like here because it both have great white background and this retro stair!!


(H&M blazer&tank top; Lanvin for H&M necklace; Marc Jacobs bracelet; Topshop ring; American Apparel handbag.)

No comments:

Post a Comment