Bienvenue! Welcome! 歓迎する! 欢迎!

:)

25.3.11

Colorful Garden Days

If asked where to go after school, my answer is not bar or shops, but gardens. Paris is a city of gardens, I enjoy walking on the sands and reading among the flowers.


The Parisians do this also. Gardens are always filled with persons, especially the most famous garden, "Jardin du Luxemburg". It is a site you cannot miss if you are planning a tour to Paris. Everyday the citizens in Paris go to gardens, reading, jogging, or simply sun bathing. 


This hobby to go to gardens are rooted in the childhood of Parisians. I also have lots of memories of playing in the gardens when I was very young, and until today, this memories are still the prettiest ones.


I love the gardens.


(Zara top; Diesel short; Sandro cardigan; Topshop bag; Dr Martens boots.)

No comments:

Post a Comment