Bienvenue! Welcome! 歓迎する! 欢迎!

:)

27.3.11

How far away are we from the truth?

I learned how to deal with Photoshop when I was in primary school, around 1998. At that time, Photoshop was only a kind of software for drawing, and following the instructions given by our teacher, we learned how to draw a series of birds on the "paper", and to do some collages from several smaller images. However, one could never image at that time that 10 years later, Photoshop would become a software to "change the truth".

For many girls who like to take photos, and also for models and stars, Photoshop even more important than skin care and the makeups. It can hide every short coming on you, your short legs, your bad skin condition, your fat waist... Everyone can become Angelina Jolie if they wish, with a proper makeup and of course, clicks in the software of Photoshop.

As one of the people who knew Photoshop since the earliest time, I never knew how to "change my face" with it until very recent. The things I done with that is only to change tones of the color or make some tiny filter. However I recognized that as "it is impolite to meet someone without makeups", it is also impolite to face you all without any Photoshop. So I Photoshoped a photo of mine according to Asian aesthetic.


Voila, bigger eyes, thiner eyebrows, deeper orbitals, smaller nose and higher bridge of the nose. Is it better? (I know my level...It is not so good...)
However I kept my thick lips. It is my signal according to my families and friends; without them I won't be me!

This is the original version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment